“Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart… Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.” -Carl Jung
The Transformation House Soul Recovery Program provides a safe place and a supportive process for those desiring a deeper level of intensive mind-body-spirit transformation. Whether you wish to deepen your spiritual connection, move from one phase of life to another, work on self-defeating behavior patterns, process and release addictions, walk through a dark night of the soul or discover your sacred purpose, everything you experience at Transformation House is designed to re-establish your connection to your deeper Self.
Come to Transformation House and practice being who you really are…
Transformation House offers a variety of program experiences, tailored to the needs of the individual and facilitated by our Transformation House staff.
Among the services offered are:
- Shamanic Breathwork™ sessions.
- Soul return and extraction.
- 30 Shamanic Questions.
- Shamanic Art processes.
- One-on-one counseling.
- Group work (if groups are here).
- Nature time.
- Journal time.
- Introduction to the Shamanic 12-steps.
- Special ceremonies and rituals.
- A Going Home Soul Purpose Plan.
Additional services offered:
- A purification lodge.
- An astrology reading.
- Additional one-on-one sessions.
- Additional massage.
- A dietary assessment.
- Supplemental suggestions.
- Essential oil treatments.
- And more!
Transformation House is a program of the Venus Rising Association for Transformation and is located at Loveland Sanctuary in the Isis Cove Community in the magical blue mountains of Western North Carolina, near Asheville. Venus Rising Association stewards Dove Mountain, adjacent to the Isis Cove Community, with hiking trails, several outdoor temples and quiet meditation spots on the land.
We ask that you plan on a two week minimum stay as our experience teaches us that time is required to take ourselves apart and put ourselves back together again. This process will give you the opportunity to practice being your authentic self so that you can take that back into your life and your relationships.
“We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for us.” -Joseph Campbell
Our Transformation House staff is made up of gifted Shamanic Ministers who walk and embody the path of Shamanic Soul Recovery, led by Linda Star Wolf
, Venus Rising Association Founder & Director and Transformation House Spiritual Director, and Ruby Falconer
, Venus Rising Association Assistant Director and Transformation House Managing Director.
About Transformation House
- Transformation House is not a treatment center. If you require primary treatment for an active addiction or mental health emergency, we will be happy to refer you to an appropriate medical treatment center. Transformation House is a shamanic psychospiritual program for personal transformation. Whether you find yourself dealing with spiritual emergency, anxiety, a lack of Sacred Purpose, or a lack of meaning in your life, the Transformation House Soul Recovery Program will support you through your personal journey of transformation and empowerment.
- A phone interview is required prior to enrolling. The Transformation House Soul Recovery Program is not covered by insurance as we are not a medical facility. We accept credit cards and will work with you to help you plan your transformational retreat here.
- We offer NAADAC CEUs for professionals who want to do inner work as part of their training. The two-week Transformation House Soul Recovery Program may also be transferred to our Venus Rising Association training programs if one should decide to become a Shamanic Minister, a Shamanic Breathwork™ Facilitator or to seek a degree with Venus Rising University.
- If you would like additional information on the Transformation House Soul Recovery Program, please contact Venus Rising at: or 828-631-2305.
Transformation House Soul Recovery Program was a vision and creation of Brad Collins, beloved Co-Director of Venus Rising Association and husband of Linda Star Wolf. Brad dedicated his life to recovery and the pursuit of Soulful Sobriety. He passed from this plane of existence on August 2, 2014.
Transformation House is owned and operated by Venus Rising Association for Transformation, a 501(c)3 non-profit Shamanic Psycho Spiritual Organization offering wisdom teachings and tools for personal transformation.