Shamanic Ministers’ Global Network
Code of Ethics
- Be honest with yourself and others.
- Practice listening to your “Inner Shaman” and your own spiritual guidance while encouraging those you serve to do the same.
- Practice forgiveness and making amends when needed.
- Practice patience, tolerance, and flexibility.
- Remain teachable and open-minded while practicing humility to support your own spiritual path.
- Seek the highest healing and empowerment for those you serve.
- Never take advantage of others in any way.
- Practice Loving Kindness in your daily life and in your work with others.
- Acquire an Attitude of Gratitude, letting go of competition consciousness.
- Create a safe space for your sacred work with others.
- Discuss clearly and reach an agreement, prior to rendering spiritual services, all donations and energy exchanges with others.
- Establish loving and clear boundaries with those who seek your guidance.
- Become a sacred witness and a good listener while supporting others spiritually on their path. (Learn to trust their Inner Shaman.)
- Treat everyone with consideration, dignity and respect, for we are all related.
- Never advise or provide services beyond your own level of expertise.
- Always refer your clients to others for assistance in areas for which you are not appropriately trained.
- Be willing to turn to others – peers, teachers, counselors, etc. – for assistance with your own personal healing as you travel the ever renewing spiral path of death and rebirth into higher consciousness.
- Continue to honor your calling and commitment to walk the sacred path as a Shamanic Minister. Seek to Walk in Wisdom, Integrity, Stability, and Dignity and in the Light of Your Sacred Truth From Within.